Mason Bros Vegetable Farms, located in Werribee South, is an industry leader in growing and supplying fresh cut vegetables throughout Australia.
To support the business’s farming operations, we are currently seeking a Handy Man to join our Maintenance team.
The ideal person must be flexible to respond to various needs of the business assisting the Maintenance Team with general farm and building maintenance, maintaining farm equipment such as tractors, trailers, rotary hoes, power harrows and various implements, planter and harvester machine/equipment and general maintenance of conveyor and pump equipment.
You will be based out of our state-of-the-art workshop and provided with all the essential equipment to undertake your duties.
A competitive pay rate will be negotiated based on the value you bring to this position.
Initially starting as a casual position, ongoing tenure will be considered at the end of a successful probation period.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you:
– Hold a valid Victorian Driver’s Licence
– Hold a current Forklift Licence (desirable)
– Are able to work flexible working hours including early mornings and weekends
– Have previous experience in a maintenance/handyman or similar trade
– Are able to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team
– Have the right to work and reside in Australia